Nice to meet you!
Hello! I’m Aleksandra – an enthusiastic Product Designer, based in Warsaw, Poland. I find myself fascinated by how technology is influencing changes in the world, thus I truly believe that design is a key to the business’ success while bringing real value to the users. I’m focused on creating and developing quality products, striving to gather skills interdisciplinary.
Currently, Product Designer at tech startup @neptune-ai. Open for freelance projects, worldwide.
Empathy and curiosity brought me to be a designer.
In the past, I received a Master’s degree from Architecture, which gave me a solid design approach based on problem-solving, through crafting solutions for human experience which embody balance.
Personally, my attitude toward life is similar to a design process- I believe it’s essential to try new things and fail to improve. I love to be surrounded by beautiful scenes and inspiring people. When I’m not working, you can see me traveling the world, exploring places in cities, viewing breathtaking wildscapes and admiring art and music.
What I’m good at
- Translating business objectives and users needs into valuable experiences.
- Managing conceptualising, prototyping and hand off of new interactions and features.
- Contributing to define product requirements and shape product strategy.
- Working with product analytics and user insights to make data-driven design decisions and validate implemented solutions.
- Defining and extending design guidelines.
What I’m familiar with
- Planning and conducting qualitative and quantitive user research.
- Designing for data visualisation.
- Understanding machine learning technologies and design for ML powered applications.